Venue Partnership Program
Enhance your guests’ experience and become a leader in sustainability.
Why Sustainability Matters for Event Venues
Environmental awareness is a vital aspect of the guest experience that is often overlooked. Consider the following attitudes Americans have about issues related to sustainability:
- 39% of Americans feel guilty about wasting food
- 27% of Americans feel guilty about wasting water
- 21% of Americans feel guilty about not recycling
This means that scores of guests may have a negative takeaway from an event if sustainable solutions are not in place. However, 47% of Americans believe their individual actions can help protect the environment. Enable your guests to have a carefree experience by addressing their environmental concerns up-front. Making it easy for your attendees to do the right thing is one more positive experience they’ll take away from the event.
Sources for statistics: Shelton Group Eco Pulse 2013 survey; National Geographic Greendex 2012
Becoming one of my sustainable venue partners will enable you to offer sustainability services to clients as a seamless part of your existing sales process. Partnership includes:
- An initial consultation to identify and document your venue’s sustainable offerings, along with recommendations for additional sustainable practices your venue can implement
- A designed handout that can be presented to clients during the sales process, listing your venue’s sustainable offerings
- Ability to offer my sustainable consulting services as an extension of your venue’s team
- Preferred referral status for any of my clients in search of a green venue
Success with sustainable initiatives depends on buy-in and commitment from your staff. In addition to the venue partnership program, I offer training on the following topics:
- “Food Waste Reduction” for kitchen staff
- “How to Execute an Effective Event Recycling Program” for facilities staff
- “Sustainability’s Impact on the Guest Experience” for sales and event services staff
Contact me at email@example.com or 217-251-0348 to learn more about training opportunities for your team.
Become a sustainable venue partner.
Step 1: Fill out the form below.
Step 2: I’ll be in touch to schedule a meeting or phone call (your choice) to discuss the details and pricing of the partnership program.
Step 3: We’ll connect and talk about how sustainability will improve your guests’ experience!
Step 4: If you decide to become a sustainable venue partner, we’ll set up a time for an initial assessment of your venue’s sustainable offerings and then go from there.
Have questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.